Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!! Here are some Easter photos I took this morning. :) The kids all looked so nice in their Easter clothes. Ther girls LOVE their dresses.

We did go to church this morning as we all had a good night's rest (Steven woke up at 9:30, but went right back to bed in the crib, then woke up at 1:30 am.....and he and I were up and went though some photos downstairs for about an hour....then back to bed at 2:30 am in our bed and we all slept till 6:30am). I felt that Steven was OK with going to church and being in the nursery with me. He wanted to be held the whole time which is what I expected, but he carefully observed everything. By the time it was time for Sunday School (in the nursery again), he was ready to get down and play for a bit.

We told people that we would not be allowing others (except for grandpa/grandma) to hold him for at least 2 weeks. :)
Our 3 kids in their Easter clothes (Chinese outfits in this case)
Easter 2008 Family Photo


6 comments:

The Labontes said...

How wonderful to see your family together! Thank you for allowing us to follow along your journey. Enjoy these early days!
Kristy
(Max Rup's Mom)

Cindy said...

I love their Easter outfits!! Great choices!! It is wonderful to see you guys all together finally. What a beautiful family portrait--the girls look so happy to have their new brother home!

Love & prayers to all of you!
Cindy O.

RamblingMother said...

What a beautiful family!!

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Wendy and family. You have a beautiful family. I hope that the jetlag is kind and swift.
Blessings,
Debra
Mama to Pru and PeiLi

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Steven!
Congrats Melody & Emily on your new little brother!
Carla C.

Peter and Nancy said...

Happy first Easter together! You look wonderful -- all five of you. It's great that you're able to do things like church already! Looks like he's doing so very well.
-- Nancy (Anya Rashi's mom)