Just a quick note for Stefanie....I got to see your sweet little guy. I had printed out his photo and when they went to let us tour the baby area I showed them his photo so they pointed him out....so I when over to him so I could at least touch his head (we did not have an interpreter with us so I could not even ask to take photos). His crib is just across the aisle from where Steven was....and they took a photo of us behind Steven's crib, so I tried to position us in a way that he would be in the photo...the paper Steven was holding covered his head. :( He is standing in the crib behind us.

I figured I could at least tell you that we saw and touched him....and we went back out into the area just outside the baby area. Then one of the nannies came up with him and said that we could hold him and take a photos of him! This first one has MY head cut off because Owen would not let the nannies hold him (I did not want them to either) and Steven moved the camera as he took this one. So after 2 photots I held both of them. :) So I got to hug your little one for you. I will e-mail you the full size copies when we get home.




4 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!! You cannot imagine the smile on my face right now! Thank you SO SO much!!! He is SO handsome, and his crib is just across from where Steven was... they were roommates :)
Again, thank you thank you!! I can't wait to hear a bit more about what our little guy felt like in your arms when you have a moment :)
Wendy,
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Your blog is beautiful and Stephen is such a handsome boy!
GaelN (Dillon waiting mom)
Wendy, I am SOOO much enjoying your blog!!! Steven is so handsome - and seems so happy!! I know all about the three hours of crying, tho - poor you!! How wonderful that you were able to go to the CWI!!
Special request time: can we ask you to take some generic Shamian Island photos for the CDS group???
1. Close up of Seal of the US Consulate on Shamian Island gate (if it's still there; I think it should be).
2. Hard Rock Cafe
3. The exercise strips in the middle of the island, where adults and kids exercise together.
4. Jordans (with Jordan and his wife, if possible)
5. Sherry, standing in front of the Sherry's Place sign
6. etc. for your favorite shops
7. Any of the restaurants you happen to visit!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!
:)
Have a wonderful time!!
Wendy! 2 of my cyber adoptive friends with sons in each arm!
Wow! Praise God!
Post a Comment