Wendy- That is it!! I forgot what the name was, but the ladies their in 2006 were awesome. We had an etching done there, bought tons of stuff, and had our laundry done through them twice.
I wasn't into scraping as much then so I didn't think to take a picture of the building.
Can't wait to get back there, hopefully this summer.
2 comments:
Wendy-
That is it!! I forgot what the name was, but the ladies their in 2006 were awesome. We had an etching done there, bought tons of stuff, and had our laundry done through them twice.
I wasn't into scraping as much then so I didn't think to take a picture of the building.
Can't wait to get back there, hopefully this summer.
Thanks for the memories...
I hope you continue to have a great trip.
In 2005 it still was a noodle shop, by May 2006 it no longer was the noodle shop ! I loved the noodles there !
Charlotte, adopted 3x from China !
Post a Comment