Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh no....

dad/mom/Emily/Melody.....SO SORRY we missed that call!! We were so hoping to talk to the girls. :( I hope that the girls didi not go to bed in tears (especially Emily). We could not fall asleep between 4-5 am (12 hour difference from you) and then both fell back asleep....and JUST woke up now at 8:50am (or your 8:50 pm!!). First thing I said was "Oh no, we missed our call!!"

Please give Emily a special hug from us and tell her that we love her (Melody too...but I think she will not feel as bad as Emily about it).

We will be getting Steven today (we leave here at 2:30 to get him) so by the time you guys are up tomorrow morning we will have him! I you check this tonight before going to bed, you can try to skype us to see if we are here....I will leave it on till we go to breakfast (we both have to shower yet).

----
just checked e-mail and from the message that you sent we missed you by only 20 min. arg!! so sorry. :(

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Praying for you! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and check your blog! Praying for peace to wash over Steven! :) I just realized as I am writing this.... it is 2:30pm in China! You are getting Steven right now! I will be praying for you all as I go to sleep tonight! How exciting!
Love, Sarah Houston
fellow WCF