Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12

On Wednesday in the morning we went to do some shopping and got a few outfits for the girls as well as for Steven. We also got a few other items and had 'tea' at Susan's place. In the afternoon we went to the police office to apply for Steven's passport. After finishing up there we ended up going to the big food shopping place (something like Walmart) so that Cindy & Dan could look to see if there was any prune juice, but they did not have any. A six pack of coke cost 10 yuan (about a $1.40 US), and a bag of crackers cost 1 yuan (14 cents). I did not get any photos there as we had forgotten our camera (opps!!).

Today Steven learned how to do somersaults/flips and loves doing them.

Today (Thursday) we plan to go to the zoo in the morning with all 3 other families. Maybe we will get to see the pandas.

Cheri - I LOVE the LO you sent me. Feel free to post it at GDS. Also can I post it to my blog (and CDS)?

Carla - all Steven says is mama, nana, lala. He has tried to say up and out. I am not sure what sounds he can't make with an open palate.

Tracy - he is in size 18m right now (the 24m are a little big, but that is most of what we brought so I am rolling up his pants). They will be perfect when we get home as there is snow on the ground there and I don't have many turtlenecks.

Emily/Melody - we LOVE you!!

Now some photos.....


Happy boy
Tea at Susan's Place
big smiles
Steven with daddy
He now likes to ride in the stroller
Please pick me up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Wendy, Steven looks so very happy and healthy!!!! What a lucky family!!! We are enjoying following your journey. Regards, Debbie waiting for Guan CaiLing in Dong Guan, Mom to Grier from Zhanjiang

Shirley said...

Steven is precious! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!