Yesterday Steven had his first Dr appointment with our GP. Our Dr decided to go ahead and had his blood drawn to have titers done so that we know what shot need to be repeated. He was pronounced healthy (other than his cleft).... At almost 27 months he is 24 lbs and 32.5 inches tall. That is 5% on weight and below 5% on height on the American chart (25% on weight, 10% for height on the Southern Chinese boy's chart). I finally have my tiny kiddo and it's my boy.
Today we went and got his blood drawn....poor fella had 5 tube taken, but overall he did quite well. Also we got our 'stuff' for stool collection....and did the first one this evening (yuck!!). 1 down and 2 more to go.
We are waiting on our insurace to confirm that he is actually on it before making appointments for the cleft stuff (he was supposed to be, but our Dr call today and said that they called and the insuance company does not yet have him listed....but we got a letter from Owen's work that says he WAS added....so who knows where that paperwork is. arg!!).
I'll try to add some photo tomorrow.....but we gotta go away again (have to bring that stool sample to in).
1 comment:
Hi I love your blog. I am Elizabeth Kepner and we will be traveling hopefully this summer to meet our little boy waiting in DongGuan SWI. So, maybe you even saw him while you were there. Here's my question for you: Were you able to access your blogger site while in China? I would like to do a blog but I have heard that some of them do not work from China. If you have any other suggestions I would be greatful for them.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment