Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Dr. visit....

It has been awhile since I wrote...and I still have not add those photos! Opps....

This morning we went for another Dr. visit....for the results of all those blood/stool tests. Turns out that he is immunized against rubella but not either mumps or measles, so he has to repeat the MMR. The Dr was going to do that today, but changed his mind when he found out that Steven DID have an ear infection (we had an extra Dr. visit on Sat to see if he did, but it was not evident at that time yet). So we did not do the MMR as we want to make sure that he is not allergic to the antibiotics....and we have yet another Dr. visit next Thursday. Also the stool samples were 'clean' so we will not have to deal with parasites. Yah!

--------------

now on to a scrapbook page that I just did....Beckie Wallace just came out with a new kit called Batter Up! The theme is baseball but can be used with so many other things. Here is the page I did with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I love this picture! Sorry to hear about the ear infection but great that Stevie didn't have any parasites. Your sis

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I love this picture! Sorry to hear about the ear infection but great that Stevie didn't have any parasites. Your sis

RamblingMother said...

cute!!