This week....on Thursday we have to go to get Emily's ballet costume and they will have a very short rehearsal with the costumes on. On Friday is the big rehearsal on the stage, then the recital is on Saturday afternoon. I plan to have Owen take Steven and Melody home after the 'first' recital and then Emily & I can stay till for the second one and just enjoy it. This year they split it into 2 programs....the earlier one for the younger kids (but some older ones are in it too), that way it will not be too long for the little one.
Answer to Elizabeth's question (from Comments) - blogger....you can't read your blog, but you can post to it. For comments what I did is moderate them (you have to set that up before you are in China as you can't access that from there) and then I could read them via e-mail as I was able to access my e-mail from China as well (but you have to take you laptop to do that).
Steven wearing Emily's sun glasses, he does not care that they are pink. LOL
Melody giving Steven a ride on her Bike. He firgured out how to ride on it all by himself....the training wheels provided the perfect place to put his feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment