Sunday, October 11, 2009

This and That....

Good Morning! Yes, it is Sunday and I am home.....Melody is not feeling well and we have plan to go to the VOM meeting here tonight. So I thought it would be best to keep her home so that we could all go tonight.

Here is a photo of Steven in his cute new Sunday clothes. This week I found him some new Sunday clothes. I found the cutest little suit for him (size 3T) for only $17! I also found this vest and shirt....so now he has several things he can wear.

He was not happy when I took this photo because we had just yelled at him.....he took my camera outside, took 2 photos and then just set it down and left it there in the wet grass. I was NOT happy with him. He knows he is not supposed to touch my good camera.

This is where I found one of our cat on Sat morning....think he wanted some attention? LOL
Friday....I stopped on the way back from our homeschool Co-op to take this photo.
Steven got some new jammies....he loves them! Most of the long ones we had left were 18 months. He can still wear the 2 24 months ones, but they are a little short on him. He really needs the 3Ts now. He does have one pair of flannels ones, but he does not like them as they are just too hot for him. He will sweat if he wears them (with no blankets). When it gets a little colder, he might wear them more.
Wednesday....It had been raining but stopped, so Melody and Steven wanted to go outside for a bit.

Tuesday...Emily was playing with Steven. First they did some 'school' type thing on the computer on whales, then they drew and colored some whales, finally Emily got out the little whale bath toy. I think she understands doing unit studies. LOL
Steven's Sunday shoes were missing and I could not find them anywhere....on Tuesday Emily came in after taking Melody and Steven over to the pond (Steven loved the frogs) with his shoes/socks. She found them outside half way between our house and the pond! I would have NEVER found them there. Thankfully they were still fine (just a little wet as it had rained). Little boys sure keep you on your toes!
Oh...on Wednesday Steven had his appointment with the Plastic surgeon and we should find out when he will be having his next surgery (lip revision). Since we have to change insurance at the begining of the year, we might try to get this done before the end of the year.

No comments: