Friday, January 4, 2008

This and that....

Good Morning!!

This morning I went though all of Steven's cloth and am washing them!! I figured that we are getting close now (at 10 weeks from submission...and average wait is about 12 weeks), so I should probably do that so I will not do it as part of the last minute rush. LOL Emily had fun helping me sort them. :)

Scrapbooking: I just applied to be on Beckie Wallace's CT (Creative Team...she sells at GDS). She will announce next week who she chose....I think it would be really fun to do something like this. Also I am doing GDS's Supreme Team Contest IV.... Here is my entry for round 1: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=18361&ppuser=5706
I will found out the evening of Jan 8 if I will move on to round 2. There are 4 rounds and in the end, only 12 people will be choses to be on the Team.

No comments: