On CDS (China Digital Scrapbooks) we started a project to make QPs (quick pages) for a full Life book album (that I believe well be sold on Scrap & Tell as a charity kit for Love Without Boundries) from the Journey of the Heart (or add-on) kit. We plan to make 2 sets of QPs and for the first one, I will be making 2 pages for 'first days together' (a set of 2 pages that can go together or can be used separately...so they will need to be neutral colors so that they can be used for both a boy or girl. For the 2nd set I will be making 2 pages on 'Chinese name' (I plan to do one for a boy and the other for a girl) . I just finished making the first one of my pages and did the Chinese name page for a boy (but it could be used for a girl as well). First one of my photos is the QP as it will be and the second one will be how will look when filled in with info (I used Steven's info).
No comments:
Post a Comment