Here is the quilt I just finished for Steven. I plan to send this to China in the package we plan to send about the time our dossier is sent (along with another camera, a photo album and another outfit for him...and maybe some hard candies to share).
Close-ups of the photos on the quilt. I used elements by Kay Miller (the Jungle Boogie kit was so perfect for this!) You can get this kit at http://www.kaymillerdesigns.com/shoppe/ :)
ADOPTION UPDATE: Hopefully our homestudy will be done this week. If they have all of the info they need, we should be able to get it on Thursday, then we have to sign it...then on Friday I can hand deliver it to USCIS and finally begin our wait for our FDL. This is the last piece of paperwork we need for the dossier. I will then county and state authenticate everything and send it off to AGCI. They will send it to the consulate and get it translated (this will take about 2 weeks) and once that is done we will finally be DTC!! I am hoping that will be completed all in Sept yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment