Monday, November 9, 2009

Steven's upcoming surgery & this week's update

First of all, please pray for our little guy who will be having surgery at 7:30 tomorow morning. He is having a lip revision, nose lift and more ear tubes. The Dr. said that is will take about 2 hours. I plan to take my computer along, but do not know if the area we will be in will have a connection or not. I am actually take it along to help keep me busy during his surgery and also for him to watch DVDs on in the afternoon or Wed morning.Next, I have a bunch of photos. :)
One of the challenges at Digital Scrap Garden is a photo challenge. This month it is to take photos of birds flying....so I tried to have Emily throw Quackers so that I could take a photo....did not work very well. I did get one nice one though. Then I took the ducks to the pond as Quackers was quite dirty. It was fun watching them take a bath.
I love that spray of water in this one.
Drying himself off.My one good photo of him flying.
Our beautiful kitties. Ollie is in the back, Bitty is in the front.The other night Steven and Melody were wrestling. I think Steven was winning. LOL
One day last week, We got FIVE eggs (we have 4 chickens)...we figured out that the yellow one was a DUCK egg. So far we have gotten 2 of them. Owen had them for breakfast this morning.
October 31 - Emily's 11th birthday
Emily wearing her favorite birthday gift....a shirt from Grampy and Grandma.
Emily and her chocolate Ice Cream cake.
Owen and Steven
Melody all dressed up for the Harvest Festival.
Emily dressed up at a 'flame' for the Harvest Festival. This was her ballet costume this past year.

No comments: