Monday, August 17, 2009

Pool Time

It has been so hot the past few days, that the kids has spent a lot of time in the little pool. It has been up in the upper 80s and low 90s for the last 4-5 days. Of course we have not put in our window AC because accourding to weather.com, it is supposed to cool off on Wednesday and stay cooler again. It is OK because of night it cools off to the low 60s or high 50s...and I have our fans on blowing that cool air into the house.

OK...here are some pool pictures. It's little, but hey, that slide make it worth it!! LOL Steven is scared to use the slide, so he just plays in the pool...or goes and gets the hose and plays with that.


I took this photo this morning. I was just a pretty morning. Then when I uploaded the photo I noticed the birds flying. Very cool!!
OK...here is my mystery photo. LOL This is out of my garden. What is it?

A cucumber!

I am guessing this happened because of all that rain we had 2 weeks ago. I have several more in the garden that looks like this but not as big. I cut it open to try it, and it tasted just fine. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL a cucumber? I woulda never guessed... the kids look like they were having a blast... thanks for sharing your life with us... {{HUGS}}