Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, May 22

Here is Emily with her duck....Speckles
Speckles and Quackers going for their first swim.
The kids loved watching them.
At Duchman's Landing (park by the Hudson River). We went for a homeschool group meeting, but not very many folks came this time. The girls enjoyed getting wet by the dock. Steven wanted NOTHING to do with that water and getting his feet wet. I asked if he was scared and he said yes.
It took a little bit but he finally left me put him down. He did not want to go near the water so I did not have to worry to much about him trying to jump in. He has a healthy sense of fear.
While the girls splashed, I sat nearby with Steven and tried to take a nice photos of him, but he just would NOT smile for me....

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Ducks in the tub! I'm so jealous!! How adorable! Also I think you DID succeed at a 'nice photo' of Steven. He looks VERY handsome in that shot!