Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 14...a field trip

Some photos from the past week....

We are starting to get more birds at the feeder finally. Here is a woodpecker that has been there a few times.
So, how flexable are you?? I don't think I have ever seen someone quite as flexable as Steven!! He can stand, bend over and touch his feet with his HEAD!! I guess that is what happens when you have short legs and a normal torso.
On Tursday (Feb 12), we went on a field trip with our homeschool group. Since Owen had a meeting in the evening, we went earlier than the others but meet them in the afternoon. In the morning we went to a butterly conservatory. They had lots of butterflies as well as other animals including birds.
Owen watched the 2 younger ones so that I could take some photos.

After we were done at the butterply place, we went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then to the Science Discovery Center at the university (no fee!). Here we meet others in our group. The kids had a blast playing with everything....Steven loved it because he could touch just about everything there.

No comments: