OH my...it has been over 3 weeks since I put anything here. Oh well, we have been very busy! The last 2 weeks we have also been down with colds. Right now I have a really nasty one that has been really dragging me down. I went to the Dr yesterday and he said this one tends to run 7-10 days and since it started about Sat, I have a few more days of it to go yet.
On Sept 30 Steven has his appointment at the plastic surgeon. He said that Steven's palate looked wonderful. As far as the next surgery (lip revision), he will not need that till Sprin 2010!! Then after that all he will need it a bone graph when he is 9-10 years old. I am so glad that he does not need anything soon. That way we can continue to work on his sleeping issues and hopefully soon he will start sleeping in his own room.
Last Thursday we went to Liberty Ridge Farms with a homneschool group. It was a blast (and probably where I picked up this nasty cold). Here are some photos of us there.
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Glad to hear Steven's surgery prospects are so positive!
Hi, I just tagged you on my blog. Play if you like
http://scrappingthoughts.blogspot.com/
Helen from CDS
Post a Comment