This week.... Owen once again got stung by wasps. All he was doing this time was opening the shed door and 2 came out and stung him (he was NOT happy). Have to say that the white vinegar that we put on it took away the pain fairly quickly, but now he has a swollen hand. Last time he got stung (like 2 weeks ago??) he was at work and they came out of the phone box where he had to do some work)...that time he had 4 stings.
Steven has been having liquid come out of his nose and I could not figure out where it was coming from as his palate is now completely closed. Today I figured it out finally. I saw he was getting a new tooth in the spot where he was missing one (the gumline where the cleft was fixed in China)...above that new tooth, there is a hole leading into his nose (I did not even know that hole was there! I just never tried to lift up his lip in the spot becasue it seems to bother him when I try.)

Whenever Steven is hungry now, he will go to the fridge, grab out a yogurt and bring it to me. At least he picks out something GOOD to eat. :)
He is also making lots of new sounds...I have heard off & bye. His favorite new one is one Melody taught him: Uh-Oh
Nothing really new with the girls. Same old stuff....Emily hates doing her math, but mommy is so mean that she makes her do it before letting her get on the computer or watching a video. The other night Melody woke up by screaming (I mean it was like really screaming)....daddy went to scheck on her. She had another bloody nose. She has not had one in awhile.
Today is really HOT...our thermometer shows mid-90s, so I let the 3 kids go outside in their bathing suits and get in the sprinker. They loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment