Steven is doing quite well. He has been off meds for a few days now. He is doing much better with his liquid diet....seems to have accepted that this is how things are now. He loves his banana/strawberry or blueberry smoothies for breakfast. He is also doing well with the arm restraints and know that they need to be put on after he eats.
We had his post-op ENT appointment and the Dr. said that he no longer has fluid in his ears and the tubes look nice and clean. Our next appointment is in 6 weeks at which time he will have a hearing test.
He has his next post-op Plastic surgery appointment on Tuesday, July 1. At that time I believe that he will be taken off the arm restraints and his diet will change (I am not sure what he will be able to eat at that point...maybe just soft foods for a week or 2??).
US.... It was our 4th anniversary yesterday! We left all 3 kids with a babysitter and went to Red Lobster to eat, then went to see a movie (Get Smart....it was very funny).
I am trying to get everything tied up as far as the end of the school year. Have to finish up Emily's portfolio today/tomorrow, so that I can give it to the lady evaluating it (at church). THat way she can do it next week and it will be done.
Here are a few pictures of Steven and one of Melody. Have not taken any of Emily lately....




No comments:
Post a Comment