We recieved news this morning that our consulate appointment would be March 17 and the swearing-in would be on March 18. So we book our tickets and are leaving early morning on March 7 and returning really late on March 19. So hard to believe it is finally almost here!! Only 13 days till Gotcha Day!!
5 comments:
And we are preparing to drive from Iowa to NY and take care of the girls... or will Emily take care of Me??? We are SOOO excited!!!
Grampy
Yippee!!! Bummed we won't run into you in Gz but glad you are getting to Steven as soon as possible. Big hugs, Pam from CDS.
Yeah!!
i am so excited for you! I hope you keep us updated during your travels.
Sheri
Congratulations and safe travels!
Carla
Thinking and praying for your family as you prepare to leave! I am excited to follow your journey! :) Have a safe trip and I look forward to your first post from China!
Love, Sarah Houston
fellow WCF :)
Post a Comment