Thursday, June 21, 2007

busy, busy!!

It has been busy, busy at our house. My parents arrived on Sunday morning at 7:30 am. On Monday dad started to tear apart the porch (Remodeling). On Wed, dad had all the new studs in place so that he could start put in the new windows and put the plywood on the outside. Hopefully tomorrow he will be able to start to put the drywall on the inside (including the ceiling). It's will be so nice when he is done!! I will post photos later sometime.
Adoption update: Actually there is NO update yet....still waiting on those fingerprints. Hopefully we will hear by the begining of next week. I also requested to see if we can start the visits even if I have to do them again. The social worker told me she would ask her supervisor if that would be OK.
Emily wearing her favorite hat.
Melody wearing both her hat and Emily's.
Emily sleeping on daddy.
Someone asked if my girls are always smiling....here is evidence that they don't. LOL Emily did NOT want to take a picture with daddy on Easter....such a cute pout. hahaha!!

No comments: