Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This and that....

It has been awhile since I posted anything there. We have been really busy since arriving home from vacation.

Adoption: We are still waiting on my fingerprints. Hopefully they cleared. We should know that this week. Our homestudy agency said that they haqve not recieved anything saying that they have not yet (and usually they do within 2 weeks and that time has passed). We did our BCIS fingerprints this past Thurday. Hopefully they will be cleared by the time the homestudy is done (3-4 weeks?).

School: We are winding up the year, but will not really stop for the summer....we will just take it slower. I plan to continue with Emily's math as I feel she is behind yet. This summer hopefully we will be doing a few activities such as trying out gymnastics, leaning to ride bikes, swim lessons and such.

Ballet: The girl's recital in June 9! They are excited about it. Not much time to go before the recital now. Emily plans to take ballet again next year, but Melody would prefer to take gymnastics.

My new hobby: Digital scrapbooking!! It is so much fun....and with no mess....and I can change things so easily. LOL So far one of my favorite sites to get free stuff is nanas-attic.blogspot.com I'll post some of my creations in the near future.

Melody's birthday is coming up next week! How can my baby be 6???? Good thing I am getting another baby. hahaha! Yesterday Emily and I went shopping to get Melody's gifts....that girl is SO HARD to shop for (Emily is easy).

I finally got some nice photos of Emily for Grampy! :) They are not outside, but that it OK. I'll have to post them soon (for Gampy).

1 comment:

Frank said...

I am looking forward to the pictures from Emily!

Grampy