Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Shopping!!

As all adoptive mommys know, we need shopping therapy to help make everything more real. LOL Also, the winter clothers are all on sale and most of them are gone already....so I wanted to see what I could find so we would at least have a few clothes in Stevie's closet. :) So, on Monday we went shopping! Emily had as much fun as I did. We found some onsies at walmart for $2 (long sleeve) and got two 18 month ones and two 24 months ones as we don't know what size he will be wearing. We also found a long sleeve shirt in 24 months for the same price. Then we went to the mall. There we found a cute 'Sunday' outfit which will do really well for going to the counsulate in China as well (59% off). We also got 1 short sleeve shirt and 1 short sleeve onsie (size 24 months) as that is the thing Emily picked out. I also found some jeans and a pair of overalls in size 24 months (we can always roll those us!). Finally we went to the Disney store (cause the girls wanted too) and I found a cute jammies (18 month) for $3!!

The onsie that Emily picked out. In order to get the sale price we had to get a second one (the yellow shirt...see below)


The overalls with a walmart onsie.


Jeans and shirt

No comments: